|Courtesy of Mikael Miettinen via Flickr|
- Global Warming? Not real? Really?!
And here is a sampling of other random thoughts that have slipped through my mind at some point today:
- Does magic exist in the world?
- Dirty dishes
- Winnie’s (our dog) limitless energy for playing fetch and tug-o-war… there seems to be nothing else more important in her world. Nothing.
- Working on a proposal only to discover that the deadline was yesterday. DOH!
- How is it possible that Elvira, my fat black cat, can fall asleep sitting on top of my printer?
- Drowning in data. Or how Michael can’t find an important file he wrote 4 months ago.
- Words with Friends both good ones, and those you went to high school and college with and haven’t really talked to much other than playing this game.
- What would it be like to be Hall and Oates today? What do they do each day? Are they happy with their lives? (I warned you… totally random.)
- Why do so many actors playing high school kids look like college graduates? I mean I know most of them are, but can’t they find people who actually might APPEAR to be in their teens?
- The inspiration for the previous topic: Watching Friday Night Lights
- The marriage portrayed between Eric and Tammi Taylor (Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton) is the most realistic one I’ve EVER seen on television.