Saturday, February 20, 2010

Guest on the Writing Show podcast!

I just finished an interview for the Writing Show about Flash Writing! So thrilled about being asked to be a guest on one of my favorite podcasts!  Let's see if audio editing can make me sound like I'm a coherent, focused guest speaker.  It was fun, but like a lot of my classes, a bit rambling and a bit repetitive, but (hopefully) informative and interesting.

I'll let everyone know when it is released! In the meantime, check out some of the other episodes at http://www.writingshow.com/index.htm

3 comments:

Paula B. said...

You were wonderful, Michael! You don't need editing to sound knowledgeable and inspiring, as well as eloquent. I'm really looking forward to posting your show. Probably in two or three weeks, which would make it mid- to late March.

Michael said...

Awww shucks, Paula... you are too kind. I'm looking forward to it as well.

Jenn said...

Hi Michael~
I am a friend of Alanna's who just finished listening to your podcast. I am very inspired! Thank you for sharing your ideas with me (and many other writers).

I recently joined the unexplored world of blogging and started my very own blog. I feel intimidated and I have been dodging my inner critic, who tends to berate me. Your discussion inspired me to quiet that voice.

I am so excited because I just joined both your blogs.

I look forward to reading more of your work and hope to take advantage of that writing show discount soon.

With Gratitude,
Jenny