These are topics that I plucked out of the magazine just by skimming through it, not from an in depth reading of the magazine. Here are today's writing topics:
- Lawn darts
- Artificial floating island made of recycled carpet and plastic cleans a polluted lake
- Finding a picture of a coworker in a tiny bikini online -- What do you do?
- Circle of unfriends – The types of people on Facebook who you might want to unfriend. Or how what you reveal on Facebook can create social awkwardness or just general unease
- Google wants to kill off the desktop via cloud computing
- A graphic designer with a grudge and a twisted sense of humor
- Useless lost cat posters (see item above)
- Bad Romance? A married couple that prank each other, some of them quite nasty, and post them on YouTube.