|Courtesy of Christine via Flickr|
So here are the topics surrounding decisions:
- List the 10 most important decisions you have made in your life?
- What was the best decision that you ever made? Why was it the best? Did you know this at the time you made it?
- What was the worst decision that you ever made? Why was it the worst? Were there any clues that it was bad that you should have noticed?
- How do you make important decisions? What is your process?
- Do you “trust your gut instincts” when making a decision? Why or why not?
- If you could go back and take a “road not taken” what would it be? How do you think your life would have changed as a result of it?
- What major life decision have you been putting off? Why? What needs to happen for you to take action?
- During the next 24 hours or so, keep track of all of the decisions that you make during that period and list as many of them as you can.
- Has a decision that someone else made had a significant impact on you? How did it impact that other person?
- Choose Your Own Adventure (series of books) and now an interactive website.
- Have you ever had a period of time where you “threw caution to the wind” and “let the cards fall where they may?” What happened?
- What would the world be like if all decisions were made for you?