|Courtesy of Antonio Ruiz Garcia via Flick|
So since we are now in the middle of October, let’s explore some horrible zombie-related topics:
- How are you preparing for the zombie apocalypse? Where will you go? What equipment and supplies do you think might be necessary?
- What is the cause of the zombie apocalypse?
- What do you do if your family or loved ones become mindless, savage zombies?
- What are you the most afraid of? Why?
- Your favorite horror movie (it doesn’t have to feature zombies).
- Zombie Haiku: Check it out at http://zombiehaiku.com/
- Write about the moment when you were the most scared in your entire life. What happened? Why was it so scary?
- Make a comprehensive list of everything you are afraid of.
- Ghosts: Have you ever encountered one? Explore a “haunted” place? Experienced something that couldn’t be explained?
- Haunted house – A popular activity in the United States this time of year… Have you ever been to one? What was it like?
- The best Halloween costume ever!