I dropped the ball last Tuesday and failed to provide Writing Topic Tuesday content for my audience. I am sorry. In the spirit of NaNoWriMo, I am providing topics and going to keep track of word count again this month in an attempt to regain some footing and balance in my life.
So now here are your disappointment themed writing topics for Tuesday, November 1st, 2011:
- List the biggest disappointments in your life.
- Provide details about the biggest one of them.
- Write about a time when you disappointed someone.
- Write about a time when you disappointed yourself.
- Forgiveness – What is your attitude toward forgiveness? Are you a forgiving person? Are you forgiving with yourself?
- Write about a time where you had to forgive someone because you had the wrong information or were part of the problem.
- Write about a time that you had to forgive yourself for one of those self-disappointments.
- Make a list of actions that are unforgiveable.
- Now make a list of ways that one might atone for those unforgivable actions (great conflict ideas for fiction)
- Write about a time when a disappointment led to something much better later.
- Write about the power of a heartfelt apology.
- Write about a time where you were wrong. Very wrong.