Friday, June 03, 2011

Provocative Phrase Friday -- 12 Writing Prompts for June 3rd, 2011

Nothing fancy about these provocative phrases.  Just selected at random out of my existing tickets. 

But NEW this week is the Provocative Photo Prompt of the week.  Since they say that "a picture says a thousand words" surely you can come up with a few hundred for a photo. So use the photo to begin a story.  You can do this by description or imagining what is happening within the photo itself.

Making A Note
  • People don't die.
  • I have written to...
  • I stared at my feet.
  • Can you drive?
  • This is huge.
  • Take good care of it.
  • You decide to stop...
  • Oops, we're in trouble.
  • I always knew...
  • Once you decide...
  • She'll never know you can't...
  • There's more to it.

No comments: