- What would you do if you received one million dollars in cash tomorrow?
- For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. (1Timothy 6:10) True or false?
- National Debt/Debt Ceiling – Does it really matter? Is it important? Or are we just kidding ourselves?
- Monopoly – The business practice or the game.
- "If you want to know what God thinks about money, just look at the people He gives it to." - Dorothy Parker Thoughts?
- Your first paycheck
- Get rich quick schemes
- Money and Relationships – According to this New York Times Article, couples who reported disagreeing about finance once a week were over 30 percent more likely to get divorced than couples who reported disagreeing about finances a few times a month. What do you think?
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Writing Topic Tuesday -- Money Edition
With all of the talk around the nation about debt ceilings, financial crises, bankruptcies, and the all-mighty-dollar, I think the time has come for a MONEY themed Topic Tuesday: