In this crazy, hyper-accelerated, over-scheduled lifestyle many of us lead, it is no surprise that issues of maintenance or simply maintaining something often is forgotten or delayed indefinitely, many times until it is too late.
Here are your topics surrounding the theme of maintenance:
- What do you think about the word maintenance?
- Are you a good maintenance man or woman? Why or why not?
- Maintaining one aspect of your life well often comes at the expense of poor maintenance in another. What are your areas?
- How are you at maintaining your relationships with family, friends and co-workers? What do you do to keep them connected and strong?
- What does a life well-maintained look like?
- When you see something with a feature of “maintenance proof,” what do you see or expect?
- Is it possible to go through life without maintaining anything?
- What was the last maintenance task you performed? Why was it important?
- What was the worst thing that ever happened to you as the result of poor maintenance?
- Every good maintenance man/woman has a toolkit. What is in your life maintenance toolkit?