- A car that can drive itself
- Eyewitness Tweets - Twitter creates the ability to deliver breaking news immediately
- Are cockroaches truly indestructible?
- Clean tech meltdown - Wind power and biofuels (Epic Fails)
- Getting rid of garbage by atomizing it with a 18,000 degree plasma arc. Good idea?
- High-speed talking
- Banned sports gear
- Card counter
- Does infidelity in a film = Oscar?
- Backhanded compliments
- Why do people cheat?
- Digital doctors
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Writing Topic Tuesday - The Lazy but Wired Edition
Because of my freelance workload these past couple of weeks I'm going the lazy route on this week's Topic Tuesday by selecting topics inspired by the February 2012 issue of Wired magazine. So here they are: