Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Writing Topic Tuesday – The Really Random Edition

#431 Global warming get warmer houses, sweet
Courtesy of Mikael Miettinen via Flickr
Yes, I actually am pretty busy with freelance work at the moment, but there are plenty of random thoughts on my mind on this gorgeous Ohio day.  Sunny and 62 degrees Fahrenheit on the last day of January, which leads me to my first random writing topic:

  • Global Warming? Not real? Really?!

And here is a sampling of other random thoughts that have slipped through my mind at some point today:
  • Does magic exist in the world?
  • Dirty dishes
  • Winnie’s (our dog) limitless energy for playing fetch and tug-o-war… there seems to be nothing else more important in her world. Nothing.
  • Working on a proposal only to discover that the deadline was yesterday. DOH!
  • How is it possible that Elvira, my fat black cat, can fall asleep sitting on top of my printer?
  • Drowning in data. Or how Michael can’t find an important file he wrote 4 months ago.
  • Words with Friends both good ones, and those you went to high school and college with and haven’t really talked to much other than playing this game.
  • What would it be like to be Hall and Oates today? What do they do each day?  Are they happy with their lives? (I warned you… totally random.)
  • Why do so many actors playing high school kids look like college graduates? I mean I know most of them are, but can’t they find people who actually might APPEAR to be in their teens?
  • The inspiration for the previous topic: Watching Friday Night Lights
  • The marriage portrayed between Eric and Tammi Taylor (Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton) is the most realistic one I’ve EVER seen on television.
How's that?  Random enough for ya?

No comments: