|Photo courtesy of Sébastien Barré via Flickr|
Here are some topics associated with New Year’s Resolutions:
- What are your resolutions this year?
- How many of your resolutions did you keep last year?
- How did you feel when you failed to keep the resolution? Did you wallow in guilt? Or convince yourself until mid-December that you still had time to get it started?
- Losing weight
- Getting back into shape
- Spending more time with family and friends
- Read at least 50 books
- Go back to school and get a degree
- Quit smoking
- Get out of debt
- Quit drinking
- Watch a lot less TV